Monday, April 14, 2008

Twilight

I'm a little excited to see this movie. I enjoyed the books (though I don't think I'm as obsessive as it sounds like some people are! lol) and I'm hoping the movie represents the best parts. I like the thought of people disciplining themselves to be better then they were "born" or created to be. The sad part about it all - Robert Pattinson's hair! Ugh - not crazy about that! The kids playing Emmett and Jasper seem cool. I like the "Jasper's" comment about Harry Potter brooms!! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Fancypants said...

Are we going to go to the first showing and dress up like our favorite character (like people do for Harry Potter)?

Mary Denton Taylor said...

OF COURSE!! I'll dress in Bella's prom dress!!! (I'm picturing everyone running and screaming away from the theater - hey, maybe we can get a private showing that way!!!)