Thursday, April 10, 2008

BIG HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT



WOULD YOU LIKE UNIQUE SENIOR PORTRIATS THAT ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE ENVIOUS OF???

I am looking for 2009 high school seniors to be spokesmodels for Taylored View Photography. I will be taking 2-3 seniors per high school from South Jordan to Provo. If you are interested, please email me at mary@tayloredview.com for an application. WAIT!!! What's in it for you, you ask??? Well, for all spokesmodels chosen, you will receive a FREE senior portrait session, plus the opportunity to earn free portraits, gift cards (from your favorite store), ipods, iphones, laptops, AND/OR cold hard CASH! For all the details, fill out the application! And NO, I am not looking for only drop dead perfectly gorgeous girls. If you are outgoing and have a lot of friends and enjoy having an AMAZINGLY FUN time (female OR MALE), be sure to apply!!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Wow!!! If only I fell into this category! Jealousy! :)

Fancypants said...

My nephews live in Draper and will be graduating next year. I will eamil them your stuff. They are twins - could be fun.

Thanks again for the fun Friday night. Looking forward to our next outing.