Saturday, April 25, 2009

Krista

I haven't posted in a such a long time. It has been a busy time for me and my family lately and I haven't taken the time to post much. But I couldn't resist this!!! I had the great privilege of photographing this fun senior today! I know she and her mom were excited to get a peek of the photos, so I had to put a few on here. We had such fun today despite the freezing wind and grey skies!!

By the way, Krista, I forgot to ask you if you have tried the honeydew melon and shrimp dish from PF Changs (Krista's favorite restaurant)? I know it sounds weird but if you haven't tried it, you need to!!! My husband and I had it the last time we were there and we really liked it! (We totally should have gone there for lunch! What were we thinking??? LOL) I hope you like the photos!!!! Let me know what you think!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

These are gorgeous Mary! Love the 2nd one.

Kristy said...

OH MY GOSH......SO CUTE!!!