Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A couple of days in Park City...lots of photos!!!!!!!!

I spent the weekend before last with some good friends in Park City. I loved every second of it! Thanks ladies for the fun time!!! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends as you!

I've created a title to go with each picture. :oD

"S's future living room decor"


"The finger wag"


"I'm guessing no one but me will like this photo!"


"Fwiends!"


"Who would have known that one of these ladies wouldn't recieve her food until everyone else was done?"


"Caught you J!"



"Glowingly pregnant"


"Do you hear what I hear?" - ok, I couldn't come up with anything good. (thought about S's finger, but then thought that might be inappropriate)


"Cafe Terigo - best grilled chicken salad I've had in a long time!"


"The Shopping Fiends"


"See A, that didn't hurt too much, did it?"


"So, I hadn't changed the settings on my camera so this is too bright, but who could resist sunglasses and a fur collar?"


"Yes, this does look like you, D."


"What a good sport you are, H!"

"Didn't do so good on the backlighting, but your little bellie is adorable!"


"My favorite photo of the weekend"


"Did you get those socks at Costco?"


"Deep thoughts" or "Mmmm...that tastes good!"


"I'd never hear the end of it, if I didn't include this one."


"D - what's with the closed eyes (it happened in 5 of the 6 photos I took)!??"


"What a sexy look, Ja! and uh, C, what the????"


"The two headed pregnant lady with an extra leg growing out of her shoulder."

2 comments:

Fancypants said...

Looks like you had a good time! I really am excited to you have you take pics of the fam and then of Berk's #1. After Denver for sure!!!!!!!

Sara said...

It takes a truly talented photographer to take a good picture of someone who is not photogetic- me! Love these! You captured everyones personalities so perfectly! Good Times!