Friday, March 2, 2007

My first time blogging...

So, here it is. I've officially started a blog. Why, you ask? Well, I wanted a way to communicate with more than one person (all my family and friends - cuz I have SO MANY, you know!) at a time AND so that I could post my photos while proofing. That way my clients get the opportunity to see their photos asap! Before I start adding photos and what-not, I'd like to take this time to thank all the wonderful people who made this blog possible...

First, I'd like to thank Melissa Davis for attempting to help me get this started - even if I am too dense to understand most things about computers to use the information she provided. Also, my other Utah photography friends: Sandy Landon, and Alicia Ekstrom for the photos they took of me that will be some day on this blog.

Next, I'd like to thank my uncle, Jeff Denton for helping me...ok, for actually doing the changes to the html to make this blog how I wanted it. You're the best!

Also, I'd like to thank my brother Sam, my sister-in-law Rachel, my sister-in-law Beth, Nancy, Rebecca, and occasionally my bro Steve and sil Utahna for chatting with me online and making me feel loved.

And I'd like to thank A. T. and T. L. for being the first ones (though they don't know it yet :) to be models on my blog.

Finally, I'd like to thank my family. Adam, Jessica, Kara, Josh, and Alayna for putting up with me when I get on the computer (and stay on for too long sometimes) and for being the best husband and children a person could ask for! I love you guys!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Mary! Your photos are gorgeous! Like I've said before I wish I lived closer to you so you could photograph my children! Good luck to you and hope things are working out in your business!

Lisa (from Missouri!!)

Fancypants said...

Mary - Great job on the blog and the pics of T. are awesome. When I get back from vacation I'm going to camp on your doorstep until we can find a time to photo Berk. Love you!!! Nancy

Brad said...

We need family pic's badly, maybe after we get some sun this summer :-)! Your pictures are awesome as well as your web page! Rachelle